9 Days Tour to Guizhou & Longsheng to Discovery Different Minority Groups
- Trekking along the magnificent Longji Rice Terraces, and visit an old Zhuang ethnic minority village.
- Experience the authentic lifestyle in Yao ethnic minority villages where you will see Yao women showing off their extremely long hairs.
- Take a tour to the ancient villages of Dong ethnic Minority in Zhaoxing County of Sanjiang, Guizhou province. It is one of the largest Dong ethnic minority villages in Guizhou.
- Explore Miao Villages in Guizhou to experience their fantastic traditions and cultures of silver and clothing which are live antiques in China.
- Visit famous minority areas among the remote mountains of southwest China, where nature is breathtakingly beautiful, and life is wonderfully authentic.
- Tour Code: COT-GZT-05
- For Whom: Normal Tourists interested in Chinese minority cultures
- Best travel Time: April to October
- Dates: On your request
- Starts/Ends: On your request
- Meal(s) Included: Western-style buffet breakfast. It is recommended lunch and dinner to be arranged by yourself for better culinary experience. Ask your tour guide for good advices.
- Customizable tour: This is a recommended tour itinerary, which can be customized to fit your travel plan and budget.
- Service: Experienced English-speaking tour guide; private transfer including airport pickup.
- Price: Inquire the tour to receive quotation. Prices vary upon group size and required luxury level. Best value over money guaranteed for this tour.
Day1 Airport pickup, you tour guide escort you to your hotel. <Guiyang, Guizhou >
Day2 Travel Huanguoshu Waterfall, and enjoy the local Ground Opera in Tianlong Tunpu Ancient Town (tips: the local Ground Opera - Dixi ). <Anshun, Guiyang >
Travel Tianlong Tunpu Ancient Town to see the local ground opera (Dixi), famed for the performers' symbolic wooden masks. It was original from military opera of Ming Dynasty with the purpose to amuse the God, not human beings. It was used as a ritual to hearten soldiers and threaten enemies before going out for a battle, and as the way to learn martial art and strengthen unity as well.
Day3 Kaili Folk Museum, Matang Gejia Village, and Qingman Miao Village. <Kaili>
Day4 Jidao Miao Village, Shiqiao Miao Village and Paika Miao Village <Kaili>
Day5 Visit the village of Chejiang Dong ethnic minority group and a grove of ancient Banyan tress. <Rongjiang>
Day6 Baisha Miao Village, Yintan Dong Village, Zhaoxing Dong Village <Zhaoxing>
Day7 Explore Chengyang for its lively markets, hillside farms and famous Chengyang Wind and Rain Bridge. <Sanjiang>
Day8 Travel Longsheng terraced rice fields, and have a rest in Guilin city.
Day9 Transfer to airport.
- Private English-speaking tour guide. Professional and qualified with national tour guide license. Knowledgeable and customer-centric.
- Every tour guide at China Odyssey Tours practices the highest ethical standard. We guarantee your tour guide is an honest person and will help you to avoid tourist traps.
- All tourism vehicle drivers at China Odyssey Tours are officially licensed. We guarantee your driver is responsible, and have at least two years industrial experience.
- China Odyssey Tours adopts a consistently optimized quality control mechanism. You will be consistently checked and fully backed up during the tour.
We are based in Guilin. We know Guilin best. Travel in Guilin with China Odyssey Tours, you will avoid the price mark-ups paid to the intermediaries. We keep our private tours in Guilin at minimized price for maximized customer value.
- China domestic flights as specified in the itinerary
- 6 nights in minority areas of Guizhou, where only have simple wooden hostels and guest houses. Room type: twin-bedded room with a simple washing room.
- 2 nights in Guilin and Guiyang city, at three star or higher hotels in comfortable twin-bedded rooms with a private bath, air-conditioning, television and telephone.
- 9 meals: 9 full breakfasts, 0 lunches and 0 dinners
- Round-trip transfers between airports, hotels, and scenic spots in each city and village by private air-conditioned vehicles with experienced licensed drivers
- A local English-speaking guide in each city
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels
- Government taxes and service charges except tips for tour guides and drivers