5 Days Guilin Yangshuo Family Tour with Children Route B
- The Seven Star Park in downtown Guilin. It is one of the greatest places for families with children. The Camel Hill shaped as vividly as it is named. The Seven Star Cave is a gorgeous stalagmite cave for a family adventure. Well preserved historic calligraphy carvings shows Chinese ancient art. Not to mention the verdant limestone mountains and the limpid river crossing the Seven Star Park, making it a wonderful place for parents and children to see and play around.
- An exiting cave adventure in the Crown Cave, which is a 12 km deep huge stalagmite cave system. The cave tour starts from taking a sightseeing elevator down the 36 meters high cave hall, followed with a walking tour, a boating tour through an underground river, and a railway tour in the cave.
- Boat cruise down the Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo. Enjoy a relaxing bamboo rafting on a picturesque tributary of the Li River, and have a family dinner together at one of the unique restaurants in Yangshuo's famous West Street.
- Excursion to the fishing villages close to Yangshuo. You could either take a sightseeing car or riding bicycles, or simply by walking to see an authentic village life and enjoy the wonderful countryside views.
- Interesting activities for both parents and children, including kayaking in the Li River, participating an Chinese traditional ink painting class at Guilin Art Institute, learning Chinese calligraphy, going to a Chinese cooking class, or visiting the Merryland Theme Park where is a place for children to get exited. (Optional add-on activities)
- Impression Sanjie Liu in Yangshuo, a sensational outdoor night show directed by Yimou Zhuang, who is the director of the 2008 Olympic Opening Ceremony. 600 plus actors will perform on a natural stage formed by the Li River and mountain backdrops. (Optional add-on night show)
- Tour Code: COT-GLT-N-38
- For Whom: Family with children
- Best travel Time: May to October
- Dates: On your request
- Starts/Ends: On your request
- Meal(s) Included: Western-style buffet breakfast. It is recommended lunch and dinner to be arranged by yourself for better culinary experience. Ask your tour guide for good advices.
- Customizable tour: This is a recommended tour itinerary, which can be customized to fit your travel plan and budget.
- Service: Experienced English-speaking tour guide; private transfer including airport pickup.
- Price: In this itinerary, there are many featured activites, so the bigger your group size is, the more discount you will get. *If there are 6 to 9 persons, you will get a big discount. *If there are more than 10 persons, the price is just like a normal itinerary. Best value over money guaranteed for this tour.
Day1 Airport pickup, you tour guide escort you to your hotel. Bears & Tigers villa ,Seven star park<Guilin>
Day2 Crown cave, Merry land
Merry Land Amusement Park is like a downscaled Disneyland, where will give your children a lot of fun. Contact your travel consultant to add this place into your travel plan.
Day3 Li River, West Street, Bamboo raft or Kayaking or Calligraphy or Cooking Class<Guilin>
Contact your travel consultant to check the availability of above activities. Add them into your travel plan according to your interests and time. The best time for kayaking is between April and October.
Day4 Countryside tour(by car /golf car/bicycle/hiking)<Yangshuo>
Go out at night to see the Liu-Sanjie night show (Impression Sanjie Liu), which is a sensational large outdoor performance. (The show may be canceled due to bad weather)
Day5 Ink Panting, Reed Flute Cave, Transfer to airport.
- Private English-speaking tour guide. Professional and qualified with national tour guide license. Knowledgeable and customer-centric.
- Every tour guide at China Odyssey Tours practices the highest ethical standard. We guarantee your tour guide is an honest person and will help you to avoid tourist traps.
- All tourism vehicle drivers at China Odyssey Tours are officially licensed. We guarantee your driver is responsible, and have at least two years industrial experience.
- China Odyssey Tours adopts a consistently optimized quality control mechanism. You will be consistently checked and fully backed up during the tour.
We are based in Guilin. We know Guilin best. Travel in Guilin with China Odyssey Tours, you will avoid the price mark-ups paid to the intermediaries. We keep our private tours in Guilin at minimized price for maximized customer value.
- China domestic flights as specified in the itinerary
- Accommodations: for 5 nights at three star or higher hotels in comfortable twin-bedded rooms with a private bath, air-conditioning, television, telephone and minibar
- 4 meals: 4 full breakfasts, 0 lunches and 0 dinners
- Round-trip transfers between airports, hotels, and scenic spots in each city by private air-conditioned vehicles with experienced licensed drivers
- A local English-speaking guide in each city
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels
- Government taxes and service charges except tips for tour guides and drivers
China Odyssey Tours provide you the accommodations from 3-star hotels to 5-star hotels with reliable service and best prices. Most of the hotels that we arrange for customers enjoy safe and good locations, very convenient for your tour and shopping. If you have special requirements for hotel room(s), just tell us in the inquiry form and we will arrange it for you.
|Destinations||Featured Hotel in ChinaOdysseyTours Network|
Location: located in the heart of the city business center, opposite to the Li River
Featured Rooms: president suite, non-smoking rooms, executive floor, rooms for the disable
Location: located in the heart of the city, facing Sha Lake.
Featured Rooms: executive floor, non-smoking floors; rooms for the disabled.
Location: located in the midst of sheer natural beauty and exquisite art
Featured Rooms:Freedom suites, Freedom family suites, Chinese style suites, art suites, family suites, luxurious suite, non-smoking floors and rooms for the disabled.
Location: located at the side of the Marry land
Featured Rooms: Duplex suite is desiSgned for newlyweds and couples. There are Eastern style and Western style.
Location:situated between Lake Guihu and Mount Laoren in the city center, closing to Mulong lake
Featured Rooms:Bay Room Lagoon Access facing to the garden, clients could pass through the room going to the garden and swimming pool directly.
Location: Located along the lake area in the city center, only ten minutes from the night market and the city center on the BanyanLake Park (Ronghu)
Featured Rooms:deluxe family suite, handicapped rooms and non-smoking rooms.
Location: located in the busiest section of the city center, approach to the Li River
Featured Rooms: executive suits, rooms with fabulous view of the river, Family suites.
Location:located on the bank of the Li River, 100 meter away from the West Street and a distant view of the performance place of "Impression of Sanjie Liu".
Featured Rooms: deluxe riverview suite, president suite, duplex suit, non-smoking room, executive deluxe suite.
Location: on the central square of Yangshuo, facing to the Yangshuo Park
Featured Rooms:connecting room and handicapped room, non-smoking floors.
Location:located in the busiest section of the West Street.
Featured Rooms:"Garden Resort in the Heart of West Street". The superbly located resort with exquisite traditional Chinese landscaping let you enjoy the natural splendor of Yangshuo scenery in a unique and luxurious lake front setting. Well hardware facilities and quality services.
Location: located on the entrance of YangShuo Moon Hill Scenic Area "Ten Li Gallery "and large-scale real scene theater "Impression Third Sister Liu", of which Zhang YiMou is the chief director. Opposite to Yangshuo Green Lotus Hotel, only 100 meter away from the famous the "West Street".
Featured Rooms: executive suite, non-smoking room and non-smoking floor.
Location: located on the edge of the Li River, closing to the West Street
Featured Rooms: triple room, family suite, business suite, duplex suite, president suite, non-smoking room.
Location: located in Yangshuo Street closing to KFC, facing to the 4-star hotel Paradesa Yangshuo Resort
Featured Rooms: A few of wooden rooms with fabulous view, comfortable and tidy.
Location:located in the Moon Hill scenic area of Gaotian town, back against Wanggong Hill and facing to Yulong River
Featured Rooms: All guestrooms have river or mountain views, traditionally designed using a local, sustainable wood supply. Many of guestrooms also have full-length picture windows and private balconies, offering stunning vistas of the Yulong River & mountains.
Location:located in the heart of the scenic city of Yangshuo，and only a few steps away from the animated center of the West Street (Xi Jie)
Featured Rooms: Humanized furniture which made of log or other green materials, most of the rooms have private balconies.
Location:located on the bank of Yulong River
Featured Rooms: In the mountain-view rooms, distant mountains can be seen
Location: located in Caoping Town, the essence of Li River
Featured Rooms: business room, president suite, non-smoking floor.