Kid-friendly Family Vacation Tours in Guilin, Yangshuo, Longsheng
Guilin Tours for Families with Children
Guilin is excellent for families traveling with children. Its beautiful rivers and dramatically shaped hills are great places for families to see and have fun. The rich historic relics and ethnic cultures are valuable learning experience for kids. Never worry that your kids may get bored. Amusement theme park will cheer them up.
Join China Odyssey Tours, enjoy a family-friendly vacation to Guilin featured with personalized services and Free 1-on-1 tour planning and consultation. Click here for more family vacation tours in China.
A little girl in Yangshuo
Merry Land Amusement Park
A happy family in Yangshuo
A happy family in a Bar
Guilin Family Vacation Tours
Best time to travel: May to October
- The Seven Star Park in downtown Guilin. It is one of the greatest places for families with children. The Camel Hill shaped as vividly as it is named. The Seven Star Cave is a gorgeous stalagmite cave for a family adventure. Well preserved historic calligraphy carvings shows Chinese ancient art. Not to mention the verdant limestone mountains and the limpid river crossing the Seven Star Park, making it a wonderful place for parents and children to see and play around.
- An exiting cave adventure in the Crown Cave, which is a 12 km deep huge stalagmite cave system. The cave tour starts from taking a sightseeing elevator down the 36 meters high cave hall, followed with a walking tour, a boating tour through an underground river, and a railway tour in the cave.
- Visit the Gudong Waterfall, enjoying a exiting mountain climbing past the spectacular waterfall system.
- Boat cruise down the Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo. Enjoy a relaxing bamboo rafting on a picturesque tributary of the Li River, and have a family dinner together at one of the unique restaurants in Yangshuo's famous West Street.
- Excursion to the fishing villages close to Yangshuo. You could either take a sightseeing car or riding bicycles, or simply by walking to see an authentic village life and enjoy the wonderful countryside views.
- Interesting activities for both parents and children, including kayaking in the Li River, participating an Chinese traditional ink painting class at Guilin Art Institute, learning Chinese calligraphy, going to a Chinese cooking class, or visiting the Merryland Theme Park where is a place for children to get exited. (Optional add-on activities)
- Impression Sanjie Liu in Yangshuo, a sensational outdoor night show directed by Yimou Zhuang, who is the director of the 2008 Olympic Opening Ceremony. 600 plus actors will perform on a natural stage formed by the Li River and mountain backdrops. (Optional add-on night show)