Accommodations In Guilin
Guilin is becoming more and more important as a tourist destination. The number of the visitors to Guilin is increasing each year. Of course for visitors to Guilin, one of the most important parts of their trip is their accommodations. A wide range of hotels are available to accept the large number of visitors from China and abroad in Guilin City.
- Guilin offers a variety of choices for accommodation, from oriental luxe Shangri-la, the coming-up all-incluive Club Med Guilin, to small boutique inns with great reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Most hotels usually have vacancies on most days. It is recommended that visitors make reservations in advance if they are planning to travel to Guilin during the peak travel seasons incl. May, Sep & Oct.
Hotels in Guilin City
There is a large selection of hotels ranging from the three to five-stars in Guilin. All of these hotels are located in the center of the city, and are located near some of Guilin's most famous and popular scenic spots
For five-star hotels, China Odyssey Tours recommends Sheraton Guilin Hotel, Lijiang Waterfall Hotel, HOMA Hotel of Modern Art & Club Med Guilin at Yuzi Paradise, Guilin Merryland Resort Hotel and Guilin Royal Garden Hotel. For four-star hotels China Odyssey Tours recommends Guilin Park Hotel and Guilin Bravo Hotel. For three-star hotels China Odyssey Tours recommends Hotel Universal Guilin.
- Visitors staying at these hotels will have easy access to some of the city's most famous sites.
- Many of the desk workers and concierge of each of Guilin's hotels can speak English, so the language barrier is not a problem.
- They will serve each guest with great hospitality and do everything in their ability to make visitors feel at home.
- Guilin's five-star hotels are all comprehensively-facilitated, and are designed to make guests feel relaxed and refreshed after their daily tours.
- The facilities in Guilin's four-star hotels are also well designed and managed. The major difference is in regards to location.
- In Guilin's three-star hotels, visitors also receive good service but with lower prices.
Hotels in Yangshuo
Yangshuo, located near Guilin City, about 1.5 hours' drive from Guilin or 3 or 3.5 hours' river cruise, is a major draw for visitors. There is a large selection of hotels ranging from cozy family-style hotel to five-stars in Yangshuo. Some of these hotels are located in the center of Yangshuo, adjacent to the famous West Street. Some hotels are located on the bank of Yulong River or near to Yangshuo's most popular scenic spots.
For visitors to Yangshuo China Odyssey Tours recommends the five-star Yangshuo Green Lotus Hotel, Yangshuo Riverside Resort Hotel, and the Yangshuo New West Street International Hotel. The four-star Paradesa Yangshuo Hotel, Yangshuo Guifu Hotel, and Yangshuo Tangrenjie Hotel. The three-star Yangshuo Ai Yuan Hotel and Yangshuo Liriver Hotel. The family-style hotels China Odyssey Tours recommends the Yangshuo Mountain Retreat, and the Yangshuo Rosewood Inn. Another special villa-style hotel China Odyssey Tours recommends the Yangshuo Dragon River Retreat.
- Other small hotels and guest houses can be found, also. Although lacking in some of the amenities of the larger hotels, these hotels and guests houses are very clean.
- The operators of these small hotels do go out of their way to make guests feel comfortable and are proud to show off their traditional Chinese hospitality.
Hotels in Longji
Longsheng, located near Guilin City, about two hours' drive from Guilin, is famous for Longji Rice Terrace and the colorful ethnic Chinese cultures and customs. There are some essential selected hotels with unique feature. All of them are located near some of Longsheng's most famous and popular scenic spots.
For visitors to Longshen China Odyssey Tours recommends the typical Chinese-style hotels Longsheng Lian Lodge Hotel, and Longsheng Pingan Hotel. For four-star hotel China Odyssey Tours recommends the Longsheng Hot-spring Vacation Focus with hot spring swimming pool.
- Some of the hotels in Longsheng are small but with good location, peaceful and quiet. Although lacking in some of the amenities of the larger hotels, the rooms are with incredible view of the Longji Terraces.
- The staff is very friendly and obviously took pride in looking after their guests to make them feel comfortable like at home.
- Longsheng hotspring is an ideal resort, place convalescence, a health-building center and a tourist attraction, with fresh air and pure water, stream murmuring, birds chirping-cool in summer and warm in winter.