Rosemary Cafe at Guilin Pedestrian Street
A Cozy and home-like Western Style Restaurant
at Guilin Downdown
Rosemary Café is a famous western style restaurant in Guilin. Located in the popular Zhengyang Pedestrian Street, a major shopping and bar street in downtown, this cozy café is loved by locals and visitors especially tourists from western countries.
Outside of Rosemary Cafe
Inside of Rosemary Cafe
- Welcoming and home-like layout, decorated with a variety of local handcrafts.
- Street-side tables and large glass wall facing the pedestrian street.
- A whole wall used for pasting customer photos and messages.
At the corner, there is a cute bookshelf and many local handcrafts.
a whole wall used for pasting customer photos and messages
- Rosemary Pizza
- Ice-cream on Chocolate Cake
- Stir-fried Pasta with Chili and Bacon
- Mexican Chicken Roll
- Garlic Bread
Ice-cream on Chocolate Cake, very creamy and tasty chocolate
Stir-fried Pasta with Chili and Bacon
Mexican Chicken Roll
Address: No. 1 Yiren Road, Guilin, China
Capacity: Approx. 30 People
Business Hour: 10:00 a.m. - 23:00 p.m.