The Opening Ceremony and Closing Ceremony of Guangzhou Asian Games are two important sections of the event. So there are some special regulations and tips for visitors who plan to see the ceremony. Early knowledge of the following tip will better your enjoyment on site.
1. Spectators with tickets should enterthe venue between 15:00 and 17:00 for security check for the Openingand Closing Ceremonies of the Guangzhou Asian Games.
2. The entrances on the tickets forOpening and Closing ceremonies of the Asian Games are entrances tospectator seatings, not the ones for security check. Spectators withtickets can enter Haixinsha Square through any of No. 1, 2 and 3security checkpoints for ticket and security checks and then take theirseats according to the entrance and seating information on the tickets.
3. The No. 1 security checkpoint islocated 50 metres north of the junction of Guangzhou Dadao and LinjiangDadao; the No. 2 is at the junction of Huasui Lu and Huajiu Lu; and theNo. 3 is at the junction of Huajiu Lu and Huaxia Lu near Huacheng Dadao.
4. Spectators with tickets should alsocarry effective identification certificates registered for purchasingor transferring the tickets.
5. Two-year-old children or under are free for admission but should share seatings with their guardians.
6. Spectators with tickets have anobligation to protect the tickets, and the Guangzhou Asian GamesOrganising Committee (GAGOC) bears no responsibility for the loss,stolen, damage or destroy of the tickets. Spectators may not be allowedto enter due to the tickets' damage in any form.
(Source: Guangzhou Asian Games Official Website)