Shanghai Flight Tickets
- Planning a trip to Shanghai and China can be taxing, but not for lack of choice. Shanghai is the Asia's top tourist destination and a major Chinese air hub, so travelers are virtually flooded with offers for flights and travel packages to pick through. Here's a guide to help you make a well-informed and budget-compatible decision on getting to Shanghai and back.
- Flying to Shanghai can prove to be not so expensive; if you plan well ahead, you can snag a good deal.
- As a general rule, try to reserve your tickets at least 3 months ahead of your travel date and consider flying to Shanghai outside of the peak travel period (May to September).
- When flying within China, choosing flight packages with China Travel Agency is a smart way to go. The China Odyssey Tours Travel Consultant Service is a great way to find the best up-to-the-minute deals in airfare to Shanghai, and to customize your trip within China.
China Airline Information: Find a Cheaper Ways to Get to Shanghai
China Eastern Airlines
- China Eastern Airlines: one of the three backbones of the China air transport group, based in Shanghai.
- Ticket Prices:
- Fly from Shanghai to Paris, London and other major European cities, from 2700 RMB one way，3500 RMB round trip.
- Fly to New York, Los Angeles, Vancouver and other major countries in North America, from 3500 RMB one way.
- Fly to Australian, from 3800 RMB round trip.
- Airplane Information: China Eastern Airlines use relatively new aircraft for international flights.
- English Website: http://www2.ce-air.com/
China Hainan Airlines
- China Hainan Airlines is one of China's first four major airlines. They also provide good price on flight tickets.
- Ticket prices:
- Fly from Shanghai to Berlin, Budapest, Brussels and other major European cities, from 2200 RMB one way.
- Fly from Shanghai to Seattle, from 3500 RMB one way.
- Airplane information: They use relatively new aircraft for international flights.
- English Website: http://global.hnair.com/
- Air China, Star Alliance members.
- Fly from Shanghai to Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York, airline tickets lowest price from 3800 RMB round trip.
- Fly to Frankfurt from 4900 RMB round trip.
- Fly to Milan from 5200 RMB round trip.
- Fly to London from 4000 RMB round trip.
- Fly to Australia from 4500 RMB round trip.
- Airplane information: Air China's flights often use older aircraft.
- English Website: http://www.airchina.com/worldwide_sites.shtml
Cathay Pacific Airways
- Cathay Pacific Airways is the biggest airlines in Hong Kong.
- Fly from Shanghai to Frankfurt, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, and London, tickets from 3800 RMB round trip.
- Fly to New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Toronto, from 3800 RMB round trip.
- Fly to Melbourne and Sydney: from 4450 RMB round trip.
- Airplane information: Many of their international flight transfer from Hong Kong, and in some cases can be directly checked luggage to the destination city, to facilitate your travel.
- Other airlines that provide good price flight tickets: American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Korean Air, Air Canada.
- Price compares: From Shanghai to America or From Beijing to America, which route costs less?
To Los Angeles or New York, prices are similar; to the Northwest of America and other areas, flying from Shanghai can be cheaper.
Get cheap air tickets within China
Shanghai Spring Airlines is a discount airline that can give you ultra-low-cost domestic airline tickets. Flying from Shanghai to major cities in China, the lowest priced tickets can be purchased for about 400 RMB.
- China Eastern Airlines
- China Hainan Airlines
- Air China
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Other Airlines
- Get cheap air tickets in China