Shanghai World Financial Center
Suitable for family tours.
Special modern achitecture style building, with bird's eye view of the day or night scenes of Shanghai.
There are so many tourist attractions in Shanghai, such as the Bund, the Yu Garden, the Nanjing Street, and so on. For the modern buildings, the three towers are extremely famous, which are the Oriental Pearl TV Tower (468 m), the Jinmao Tower (420.5 m), and the Shanghai World Finance Center (492 m).
- The Shanghai World Financial Center was planned to be the tallest building in the world when it was designed in 1997. It was completed in August 28, 2008, having 101 floors with a height of 492 meters.
- It is very close to Jinmao Tower, and it is the tallest buildings in China.
- It is a mixed use skyscraper which consists of offices, hotels, conference rooms, observation decks, and shopping malls on the ground floors.
- Get a Great View of Shanghai City
Enjoy the view of Shanghia city and take some wonderful pictures
- It is located at the tip of Lujiazui in the Pudong district along the Huangpu River, opposite Shanghai's Bund.
- Address: Building 1, No.100 Shiji Avenue, Lujiazui, Pudong
- By subway: Line 2, get off at Dongchanglu Station
- Try to avoid holidays
- Normal Opening Hours: 08:00-23:00 every day.
Costs/ Entrance Tickets
- Admission: 150 RMB
Review & Tips
- Taking a Huangpu Cruise tours and to see the beautiful sights of thisTower. If you experience the night cruise of Huangpu River, the sceneries at night are more distinctive and wonderful.
- To make the best of your visit of SWFC, make sure you go on the clearest of clear days. Otherwise, the view will be a major disappointment. ( Quote from Trip Advisor )
- At 1,555 ft high, the top observation deck at the Shanghai World Financial Center is a great stop during your visit of Shanghai. The top deck has a glass floor that gives you a strange feeling as you step off the lift. Very clean, and memorable experience.( Quote from Trip Advisor )
- It is a little expensive but GO FOR IT. it was great and it is the highest observation deck in the world so you have to expect to pay a little more. ( Quote from Trip Advisor )
Other attractions near by
- Jinmao Tower: Located in the center of Shanghai's financial and trade districts the Jinmao Tower houses offices, hotels, and an observation deck on the building's 88th floor which offers spectacular views of downtown Shanghai.
- The Oriental Pearl TV Tower: has become one of the modern symbols of Shanghai. Situated on the east bank of the Huangpu River, the 468 meter tall tower is the tallest in Asia and the third tallest TV tower in the world. Its opposite is the universal architectural complex in the Bund.
Tours with this attraction
- If you are interested in taking a Shanghai tour with a visit to World Financial Center; if you need a private tour and an English speaking tour guide to show you around Shanghai; China Odyssey Tours is here and ready to help.
- The following links lead you to sample Shanghai tours that include a visit to this attraction.
- Tour Features
-What is special there?
- how to get there?
- Visiting Time
- How long should I stay there?
- When is the best time to visit there?
- Costs/ Entrance Tickets
- Review & Tips
- What tour experts/visitors say about this place?
- Other tour attractions near by
- Tours with this attraction