Tour route: Shanghai
During the Insider Ride passengers can experience the various atmospheres and faces of modern Shanghai with glimpses of the past that inspired the city's development.Stops can be Former French Concession, Former British Concession, Former International Settlement, Old Shanghai lane houses, architecture, markets and whatever else you have in mind; the guys are always up to the challenge.
Price: $282 per sidecar (max. 2 passengers)
The Mighty Ride (4hs)
Departure from a designated hotel in city center (or any location of your choice for an extra fee)
4 to 6 stops depending on passengers requirements and traffic.
Drop-off point is chosen by the passengers.
During The Mighty Ride passengers will have a complete overview of Shanghai's city center districts with a deep look into the past and the people who made the city; the present and the ever changing landscape.Stops can be Former French Concession, Former British Concession, Former International Settlement, Old Shanghai lane houses, architecture, temples, various markets and whatever else you have in mind ; the guys are always up to the challenge.
Price $411 per sidecar (max. 2 passengers)
Photo By Aurelien Chauvaud
• Transportation throughout by vintage motorbike sidecar
• English-speaking guide (usually native English speakers)
• Mulled Wine: complimentary on 2h and 4h tours in winter
• Private tour
• Hotel pick-up
• GoPro camera renting, video editing and burning to DVD
• Champagne during the tour
• Personalized magnetic sticker for your sidecar
• Administration fees where needed
• Tips for the driver
* The maximum number of a sidecar is 3 persons (1 driver + 2 passengers). One is in the sidecar, the other is on the pillion seat.
* Our tours start from Puxi area, at the Andaz Hotel in Xintiandi on weekdays while the Grand Swissotel in Jing’an on weekends. It is subject to your travel consultant's final confirmation. Other starting points are possible and it might cost extra fee (approx $33-67) according to the distance of your location.
* Age: There is a minimum age requirement of 3 years old for this tour. Children under 12 will need to ride with an adult on the same motorbike (one in the sidecar and one on the pillion seat).
Practical info about Shanghai Sidecar Tours, click here for more information.
Any part of this itinerary can be altered to fit your need, e.g accommodation, add/skip city, tour length.Start Tailoring Now Free & Easy
Your final trip plan will be 100% tailored to your needs, incl. itinerary, activities, hotel, meal plan etc.Start Tailoring Now