In the event that you need to cancel your tour, you must submit your cancellation request in writing. Charges will be calculated from the date we receive your written cancellation.
All payments for tour services not provided to you will be refunded based on our cancellation policy as follows:
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
1) No less than 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date: 0% of the full payment per person.
2) 7 to 13 days prior to the scheduled departure date: 10% of the full payment per person.
3) 2 to 6 days prior to the scheduled departure date: 50% of the full payment per person.
4) 2 to 0 days prior to the scheduled departure date: 100% of the full payment per person.
5) Plus: additional cancellation fees, if applicable, imposed by the service providers other than Odynovo Tours (may include but not limit to banks or other payment platforms, airlines, cruises, hotels, railway companies, etc.) will be deducted from the money refunded.
Traveler substitutions are considered reservation cancellations and are subject to the above cancellation fees.
After the tour has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services (may include but not limited to airlines, hotels, railway companies, ship companies etc.) due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Please note: Special terms may apply in some promotions. Refer to details of terms and conditions which are shown on the certain pages of promotions.
Find more China Odyssey Tours' Terms and Conditions.
Feel free to contact our customer service manager if you have any concerns or complaints before, during, or after your trip.