China Odyssey Tours Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to bring my medical record with me?
- What vaccinations do I need to take before going to China?
- If I can't walk properly, can you provide me with a wheelchair or do I need to have my own?
- What kinds of medicine do you think I should take?
Do I need to bring my medical record with me?
Just in case of need, we suggest you bring your medical record attached with your doctor’s name, address and phone number, emergency contact name and phone number, and your insurance company’s name, address, and phone number.
What vaccinations do I need to take before going to China?
Routine vaccines include the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine, varicella (chickenpox) vaccine, polio vaccine, and your yearly flu shot.
For most travelers, it's suggested to take Hepatitis A and Typhoid before their trip.
For more details, you can check out what the CDC says: http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/china
If I can't walk properly, can you provide me with a wheelchair or do I need to have my own?
It’s better to bring your own. In some cities we can rent a wheelchair for you from the hotel you’re going to stay in, but we can not guarantee availability in all the destinations.
What kinds of medicine do you think I should take?
We do suggest you take some common medicines with you, such as the medicines for flu, sore throat, coughing, diarrhea, etc that you use at home. We strongly suggest you go to see your doctor and take his/her advice as well as the medicines he/she provides.
Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- What kind of tour(s) can I get from you?
- What documents are needed for visiting China?
- Where to exchange currency in China?
- Can I use credit cards in China?
- Can I use my mobile phone in China?
Questions related to this topic: