The Opening Ceremony and Closing Ceremony of Guangzhou Asian Games are two important sections of the event. So there are some special regulations and tips for visitors who plan to see the ceremony. Early knowledge of the following tip will better your enjoyment on site.
1. Spectators with tickets should enter the venue between 15:00 and 17:00 for a security check for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Guangzhou Asian Games.
2. The entrances on the tickets for the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the Asian Games are entrances to spectator seatings, not the ones for security check. Spectators with tickets can enter Haixinsha Square through any of No. 1, 2 and 3security checkpoints for ticket and security checks and then take their seats according to the entrance and seating information on the tickets.
3. The No. 1 security checkpoint is located 50 meters north of the junction of Guangzhou Dadao and LinjiangDadao; the No. 2 is at the junction of Huasui Lu and Huajiu Lu; and theNo. 3 is at the junction of Huajiu Lu and Huaxia Lu near Huacheng Dadao.
4. Spectators with tickets should also carry effective identification certificates registered for purchasing or transferring the tickets.
5. Two-year-old children or under are free for admission but should share seatings with their guardians.
6. Spectators with tickets have an obligation to protect the tickets, and the Guangzhou Asian GamesOrganising Committee (GAGOC) bears no responsibility for the loss, stolen, damage or destruction of the tickets. Spectators may not be allowed to enter due to the tickets' damage in any form.
(Source: Guangzhou Asian Games Official Website)