1. What should I pack for my Yangtze River cruise?
Each ship has central air-conditioners. Since there will be some outdoor excursions we recommend you do your packing according to the different seasons.
Spring and autumn: A warm coat, raincoat, and comfortable shoes
Summer: Light cotton clothing, shorts, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, raincoat, and comfortable walking shoes
Winter: Heavy windproof coat, thick pants, raincoat, and comfortable walking shoes
Please note:It is recommended that you bring some formal attire for the cocktail party and banquet which will be held onboard during your cruise. If you do not desire to dress formally, casual clothing is also accepted.
2. What medicines should I bring?
We recommend that you bring medicines for colds, fever, and diarrhea. We hope that you do not need them, but it is always better to be safe. If you are bringing prescription medicines, please be sure you bring adequate supplies to cover the duration of your trip. There is medical service onboard ship if you require more medical attention.
Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- What does your price of the cruise include?
- Do I need a ticket to get on board?
- What time can be board the Cruise?
- Is there an extra charge for the entertainments on board?
- What kind of food will be served on board?
Other related topics:1. Booking a cruise
3. Cruising experience
4. About the ship service