Shanghai Lujiazui (in Pudong Area)
- Manhattan of China
A must see!
Modern Shanghai building architecture.
As an important financial district in Pudong, Lujiazui is the fastest growing area in Shanghai, even in China. People also call it East Manhattan.Three of China's tallest buildings are in this area.
- Lujiazui is located Pudong. Bordering the East China Sea, Shanghai Pudong New Area is situated at the junction of China’s “golden waterway”. In 1990, the Central Government declared to develop and open up Pudong. Lujiazui Finance & Trade Zone is China's only national-level development zone named after "finance and trade".
- Witness the Fast Growing of China
Lujiazui is a hub of financial institutions, international hotels, and shopping malls, making it one of the best places to visit for anyone interested in a world-class hotel, dining experiences, bar hopping or shopping. It is also a good place to witness the fast growing of China and appreciate modern architecture.
- Appreciate Modern Architecture
Lujiazui is home to hundreds of futuristic skyscrapers comprising one of the world’s most recognizable skylines, including the Shanghai TV tower, JinMao Tower and the tallest building in China, the Shanghai World Financial Center.
LocationAt the east bank of Huangpu River
- By subway: Line 2, in fact Lujiazui is a station on Line 2 of the Shanghai Metro.
Visiting TimeIt is a place worth for a whole day of visiting.
- If you are planing to climb to the top of one of the skyscrapers in Lujiazui, try to avoid holidays.
- In the day time, it is the flourishing tourist attraction.
- In the evening , when the colorful lights are on, the various buildings are just like crystal palaces.
Costs/ Entrance Tickets
Review & Tips
- Lujiazui along the eastern Bund, is one of the highlights of a trip to Shanghai, and well worth a day.
Tours with this attraction
- If you are interested in taking a Shanghai tour with a visit to Lujiazui New Zone; if you need a private tour and an English speaking tour guide to show you around Shanghai; China Odyssey Tours is here and ready to help.
- The following links lead you to sample Shanghai tours that include this attraction.
- Tour Features
-What is special there?
- how to get there?
- Visiting time
- How long should I stay there?
- When is the best time to visit there?
- Costs/ Entrance Tickets
- Review & Tips
- What tour experts/visitors say about this place?
- Tours with this attraction