About This Trip
With this 2-day city break, you'll hit the highlights of Hangzhou. Take a boat on the mesmerizing West Lake, and look out over the pagoda-topped hills rising over willow-lined waters. Entering Lingyin Temple, Hangzhou's most famous temple, you will see numerous Buddhist statues. Climbing to Feilai Peak next to the temple, you'll find approximately 470 sculptures on its cliff. Take a walk through the lush Dragon Well Tea Plantation seeing locals picking the tea leaves in the fields. Walk up the Six Harmonies Pagoda overlooking the rush Qiantang River.
- 1HangzhouArrival, Boat Tour on the West Lake, Lingyin Temple, Fei Lai Feng, Dragon Well Tea Plantation
- 2HangzhouSix Harmonies Pagoda, Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Departure
Day 1: Hangzhou, Arrival
After your arrival at Hangzhou airport, you will be met by your private guide. The city tour in this beautiful city will include West Lake by boat, Lingyin Temple, Fei Lai Feng, and Dragon Well Tea Plantation.
Day 2: Hangzhou, Departure
After breakfast, you will visit the Six Harmonies Pagoda and the Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine. After the tour, you will be escorted to the airport for your return flight.
- B L
What Our Clients Say
How It Works
- Tell us your tour ideas Complete our inquiry form
- Discuss with a travel specialist Customize your itinerary
- Securely book your tour Confirm when you're satisfied