About This Trip
This Hangzhou city break will allow you to learn about the culture and history of this beautiful city. Take a boat ride on the beautiful West Lake and listen to the legends that originated there. Explore the Lingyin Temple, Hangzhou's most prosperous temple. Visit Dragon Well Tea Plantation to see how tea growers harvest tea leaves. From the Six Harmonies Pagoda, take in the beauty of the Qiantang River.
- 2HangzhouWest Lake Boat Ride, Lingyin Temple, Fei Lai Feng, Dragon Well Tea Plantation, Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 3HangzhouSix Harmonies Pagoda, China National Silk Museum, Departure
Day 1: Hangzhou, Arrival
Upon your arrival at Hangzhou, your personal guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to relax or step into this beautiful city for an adventure on your own.
Day 2: Hangzhou, West Lake & City Attractions
The city tour in this beautiful city will include West Lake by boat, Lingyin Temple and Fei Lai Feng, Dragon Well Tea Plantation and the Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- B L
Day 3: Hangzhou, Departure
After breakfast, you will visit the Six Harmonies Pagoda and the China National Silk Museum. After the tour, you will be escorted to the airport for your return flight.
What Our Clients Say
How It Works
- Tell us your tour ideas Complete our inquiry form
- Discuss with a travel specialist Customize your itinerary
- Securely book your tour Confirm when you're satisfied