About This Trip
After exploring Hangzhou's top attractions, including the West Lake, Lingyin Temple, Fei Lai Feng, and Dragon Well Tea Plantation, you'll enjoy an extension tour to Wuzhen. Sitting on the lower reaches of the Yangtze River, it's one of China's most famous water towns, with about 1300 years of history. Take a walk along the ancient Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal, which runs through town, and imagine what life was like in ancient times. Before departing, you will return to Hangzhou and see the Six Harmonies Pagoda and the Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- 1HangzhouArrival, Boat Tour on the West Lake, Lingyin Temple, Fei Lai Feng, Dragon Well Tea Plantation
- 2Wuzhen WatertownJiangnan Hundred Beds Showroom, Indigo-Blue Printed Calico Workshop, Shadow-puppet Theatre
- 3HangzhouSix Harmonies Pagoda, Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Departure
Day 1: Hangzhou, Arrival
After your arrival at Hangzhou airport, you will be met by your personal guide. The city tour in this beautiful city will include West Lake by boat, Lingyin Temple, Fei Lai Feng, and Dragon Well Tea Plantation.
Day 2: Hangzhou - Wuzhen - Hangzhou
After breakfast, drive to Wuzhen Water Town (0.5 hours' drive), where you will pay a visit to Jiangnan Hundred Beds Showroom, Indigo-Blue Printed Calico Workshop, Mr.Yu Liuliang's Coin Display Room, Shadow-puppet Theatre, Ancient Stage, Pawn Museum and Fanglu Pavilion, etc. Drive back to Hangzhou after this tour of water town.
- B L
Day 3: Hangzhou, Departure
After breakfast, you will visit the Six Harmonies Pagoda and the Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine. After the tour, you will be escorted to the airport for your homebound flight.
What Our Clients Say
How It Works
- Tell us your tour ideas Complete our inquiry form
- Discuss with a travel specialist Customize your itinerary
- Securely book your tour Confirm when you're satisfied