Day 1: Lhasa, Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple & Barkhor Street
Start your sightseeing today with the cardinal landmark of Lhasa - Potala Palace, the majestic winter palace of Dalai Lama since the 7th century. Later, visit Jokhang Temple and the flourishing Barkhor Street, to admire the most sacred temple on this high mysterious land and the enchanting Tibetan culture. Finally, be escorted back to your hotel.
1. This one-day tour is only for your reference.
2. According to the government regulatory requirements, a Tibet Travel Permit is a must for travel to Tibet, which only to be obtained when you & your friends traveling in a guided Tibetan tour package usually of 2 days or more.
3. If you are planning a Tibet tour, contact us for further details.
What Our Clients Say
"Great Customized Service", "Trip of A Lifetime", "Exceed All Expectations"
How It Works
- Tell us your tour ideas Complete our inquiry form
- Discuss with a travel specialist Customize your itinerary
- Securely book your tour Confirm when you're satisfied
Tailor-make your trip
Any part of this itinerary can be altered to fit your needs, e.g. accommodation, add/skip city, your length.