About This Trip
Spend three days in Xi'an, an ancient capital city of thirteen dynasties. You'll get to know its rich culture and history. After exploring the famous Terracotta Warriors, you'll visit Tang Bo Art Museum to admire Shaanxi folk arts and ancient paintings. Take a walk along the Ancient City Wall built in the 14th century. Then, pay a visit to Big Wild Goose Pagoda with a history of 1300 years. Before leaving Xi'an, you'll travel to Huxian County for the unique Farmers' Painting.
- 1Xi'anTerracotta Warriors, Tang Bo Art Museum, Ancient City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- 3Xi'anSee the Farmers Painting in Huxian County, Departure
Day 1: Xi'an, Arrival
Upon arriving, your personal guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to relax or step out to discover what this amazing city has to offer.
Day 2: Xi'an, Terracotta Warriors & City Highlights
You will visit the incredible life-size Terracotta Warriors and the Tang Bo Art Museum in the morning. After lunch, you will visit the Ancient City Wall and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda.
- B L
Day 3: Xi'an, Departure
After breakfast, you will travel to Huxian County to see the farmers painting before your guide escorts you to the airport for your onward flight.
- B L
What Our Clients Say
How It Works
- Tell us your tour ideas Complete our inquiry form
- Discuss with a travel specialist Customize your itinerary
- Securely book your tour Confirm when you're satisfied