About This Trip
Experience the quintessential highlights of Xi'an, from the Terracotta Warriors Army of China's first emperor - Qing Shi Huang to the Hanyang Tomb, Ancient City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and Muslim Street. Beyond Xi'an, you'll also visit another famous site in Shaanxi Province - Mount Huashan. It's one of China's five most fabulous mountains, where you'll see impressive steep vistas and dramatic cliffs.
- 1Xi'anArrival and Visit the Hanyang Tomb
- 2Xi'an - Mt. HuaTerracotta Warriors
- 3Mt. Hua - Xi'anMount Hua Scenic Area
- 4Xi'anAncient City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Great Mosque, Muslim Street
Day 1: Xi'an, Hanyang Tomb
Upon arriving in Xi'an, your personal guide will meet you at the airport and take you to visit the Hanyang Tomb before taking you to your hotel.
Day 2: Xi'an - Mount Hua, Terracotta Warriors
You will visit the incredible life-size Terracotta Warriors in the morning. After lunch, you will be driven 160 km (1.5 hours) to Mt. Huashan. Stay overnight at the foot of Mount Hua.
- B L
Day 3: Mount Hua - Xi'an
Today, you will visit the Mount Hua Scenic Area before being escorted back to Xi'an.
- B L
Day 4: Xi'an, City Highlights
After lunch, you will visit the Ancient City Wall and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. In the afternoon, you will tour the Great Mosque and Muslim Street.
- B L
Day 5: Xi'an, Departure
Your adventure comes to an end. On this day, you will be free until your guide escorts you to the airport for your onward flight.
What Our Clients Say
How It Works
- Tell us your tour ideas Complete our inquiry form
- Discuss with a travel specialist Customize your itinerary
- Securely book your tour Confirm when you're satisfied