A. Entrance fees of the scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
B. Meals as specified in the itinerary.
Exceptions: If the western breakfast is not available in some of the hotels, breakfast would be either
Chinese breakfast or Chinese and western breakfast.
* Some set menu meals might be arranged for the tour convenience en route. Each meal provides one cup of a soft drink per person.
* You will be ordering dishes at a local restaurant with guide’s help when a la carte meals listed in the itinerary. The allowance would be adequate for a decent meal (including dishes and soft drinks) in our recommended local restaurants. A supplemental payment may be charged for any deficiency.
* Children's a la carte meals: Free for under 2 years old, 25% off for 2-11 years old，and full price for above 12 years old.
C. Hotels: Hotel based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds or a king size bed; all hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast; please note double bedroom is on request basis which is subject to Hotel's availability and re-confirmation upon check-in.
* Service, room facilities and breakfast might be not up to standard in some remote areas.
* Check-in & Check-out time: generally check-in is after 2 pm and check-out before 12 pm (noon). Early check-in and late check-out are subject to hotel availability and may result in an extra charge equivalent to one full day room rate.
D. Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary. Flights: airport tax and fuel fee included, economy class, 20kg checked baggage weight per ticket, no checked baggage weight to infant ticket.
E. Sightseeing: As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide; Service of a local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours during the full day individual tour packages.
* Please note that our English-speaking guide and driver provided for you in each city or area will not fly with you from one city to another.
* China Odyssey Tours reserves the right to vary the sequence of sightseeing and/or to re-route the order of cities if that will enable you to visit all listed excursions. In either case, the itinerary content will be maintained to the extent possible and there are no refunds for any unused or unavailable excursions.
F.Private Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary.
* Working hours of tour guide and driver are 8 hours per day, starting from the time picking you up at the hotel. If your itinerary includes a dinner or a show on a certain day, your tour guide and driver will send you back to the hotel after the dinner/show.
G. Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes.
H. Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels.
A. Flight not listed in the Price Includes.
B. Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary.
C. Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry to China. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received.
D. Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary.
E. Meals not listed in the itinerary.
F. Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
G. Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
* We recommend RMB 40-70 per traveler per day as tips for the guide and RMB 20-50 per traveler per day as tips for the driver. However, you might pay more or less depending on their services.
H. Excess Baggage Charges.
I. Life Tourist insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.
J. Optional activities.
Special notes for the Yangtze River cruise:
A. Your Yangtze River Cruise includes the charge of standard cabin based on double occupancy, all meals onboard, and all the land excursions as listed in the itinerary together with some entertainments and classes on board.
B. All incidental charges, including room service, internet charge, mini bar, laundry, and drinks and bar charges, tipping, etc. are not included.
C. All the land excursions arranged by the cruiser are in groups escorted by ship guide and guide from the excursion site. No private tours for this part.
D. All arrivals and departure shore excursions are subject to change due to weather conditions and the permission of the river authority.
E. There is a service charge required by the ship company (CNY150 p.p. for cruises between Chongqing and Yichang; CNY 300 p.p. for cruises between Chongqing and Shanghai), which is not included in the price we quote. You can pay the charge at the front desk on the ship.
Special notes for train ticket:
A. Train Reservation: all the train tickets that we proposed will not be confirmed until 10 days before the departure date. China Odyssey Tours reserves the right to change transportation, which may result in different schedule.
B. Soft Sleeper: the air-conditioned soft sleeper car has comfortable 4-berth compartments (2 top berths and 2 lower berths) with full bedding provided, and you will share the compartment with other passengers.
Feel free to contact our customer service manager if you have any concerns or complaints before, during, or after your trip.