Guizhou Province located in the southwest of China has just recently been discovered by visitors. The province is rich in natural wonders and ethnic minority cultures. The many different ethnic minority groups living in Guizhou has kept their ancient traditions alive and has remained relatively untouched by the modern world. Most of these minority groups have chosen to build their villages in the provinces most beautiful locations making them even more beautiful. Guizhou is a province filled with wonders that is just waiting to be discovered.
Travel ideas about Guizhou
- Witness the colorful cultures of Guizhou's ethnic minority groups
- Travel to many different ethnic villages to witness the lifestyle of minority people
- See the colorful clothing still being worn by some of China's most interesting minority groups
- Travel to Huangguoshu Waterfall and see why it is one of the most famous waterfalls in the world
- Be welcomed to participate in Guizhou's colorful minority festivals
- Visit Guiyang's beautiful ancient Jiaxiu Tower, and Wenchang Pavilion
- Explore Dragon Palace Cave, and discover the home of China's fabled dragon
- Discover the culinary delight that is Guizhou's unique cuisine
- Experience Guizhou's famous Dixi opera and be carried away by its legends, costumes and music
- Explore the natural wonders that are waiting for you in Guizhou Province
Prefer a tailor-make China tour? Contact us now.
Recommended Guizhou Tours
China Tours Including Guizhou
CONTACT A TRAVEL EXPERT
1-to-1 Service | Reply within 24hrs | Expert's Advice
China City Guide
Essencial Info of China
Others You May Like
SUBSCRIBE TO WIN A FREE TOUR
Subscribe to our newsletter for a chance to win a free 8-day Greece and Turkey tour! And more insider travel news, exclusive offers, and inspiration will be sent straight to your inbox.