There are many tourist attractions in Shanghai, such as the Bund, the Yu Garden, Nanjing Street, and so on. The three extremely famous modern buildings in Shanghai are the Oriental Pearl TV Tower (468 m), the Jinmao Tower (420.5 m), and the Shanghai World Finance Center (492 m).
Special modern architecture style building with a bird's eye view of the day or night scenes of Shanghai.- The Jinmao Tower was the third tallest building in the world and the tallest in China. Located in the center of Shanghai's financial and trade districts the Jinmao Tower houses offices, hotels, and an observation deck on the building's 88th floor which offers spectacular views of downtown Shanghai.
- The tower is 420.5 meters high. It is the third tallest building in China and the sixth tallest in the world.
- The floors are well guarded and only two areas are open to the public: the observation floor on the 88th floor and the restaurant and bar in the Shanghai Grand Hyatt Hotel.
- Fortune 500 firms and joint ventures all share the same office space in this giant monolith.
Building Features- The Jinmao Tower is not only with the modern style but with national style. It is a landmark architecture while Shanghai coursing towards the new century.
- The building is very modern looking with its glass and steel exterior. The spiky pinnacle on the top of the building really adds to the appeal of its overall appearance.
- The interior is quite clean and has a lot of stainless steel, and marble details. The observation deck is large and very bright due to the huge windows that encircle it. It allows a large number of people to see all the surrounding area at the same time.
Tour FeaturesGet the Fantastic Views of Shanghai - The Jinmao Tower is a very high-tech-looking building that offers fantastic views of the Huangpu, Pudong, and Huangpu Districts. It also offers a great view of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower.
Location- On the bank of Huangpu River and opposite the famous Bund scenic zone and located in the golden mile of Lu Jia Zui financing and trading zone in the Pudong new area.
- Address: 88 Century Boulevard, Pudong
Transportation- By bus: NO. 82, 85, 574, 583, get off at Lujiazui stop
- By subway: Line 2, and get off at Lujiazui Station.
Visiting Time- Opening hours: 8:30am - 9:00pm, daily
- Try to avoid holidays
Costs/ Entrance Tickets- Admission: 70 RMB to the 88th floor
Review & Tips- Check out the weather before you go
- Take a Huangpu Cruise tour and see the beautiful sights of Jinmao Tower. If you experience the night cruise of Huangpu River, the sceneries at night are more distinctive and wonderful.
Other tourist attractions nearby- The Oriental Pearl TV Tower has become one of the modern symbols of Shanghai. Situated on the east bank of the Huangpu River, the 468-meter tall tower is the tallest in Asia and the third tallest TV tower in the world.
- Shanghai World Finance Center: The tallest building in China.