World Financial Center
There are so many tourist attractions in Shanghai, such as the Bund, the Yu Garden, Nanjing Street, and so on. The three extremely famous towers are the Oriental Pearl TV Tower (468 m), the Jinmao Tower (420.5 m), and the Shanghai World Finance Center (492 m).- The Shanghai World Financial Center was planned to be the tallest building in the world when it was designed in 1997. It was completed on August 28, 2008, having 101 floors with a height of 492 meters.
- It is very close to the Jinmao Tower, and it is the tallest building in China.
- It is a mixed-use skyscraper that consists of offices, hotels, conference rooms, observation decks, and shopping malls on the ground floors.
Tour Features- Get a Great View of Shanghai City
Enjoy the view of Shanghai city and take some wonderful pictures
Location- It is located at the tip of Lujiazui in the Pudong district along the Huangpu River, opposite Shanghai's Bund.
- Address: Building 1, No.100 Shiji Avenue, Lujiazui, Pudong
Transportation- By subway: Line 2, get off at Dongchanglu Station
Visiting Time- Try to avoid holidays
- Normal Opening Hours: 08:00-23:00 every day.
Costs/ Entrance Tickets- Admission: 150 RMB
Other tourist attractions nearby- Jinmao Tower: Located in the center of Shanghai's financial and trade districts the Jinmao Tower houses offices, hotels, and an observation deck on the building's 88th floor which offers spectacular views of downtown Shanghai.
- The Oriental Pearl TV Tower: has become one of the modern symbols of Shanghai. Situated on the east bank of the Huangpu River, the 468-meter tall tower is the tallest in Asia and the third tallest TV tower in the world. Its opposite is the universal architectural complex in the Bund.
Tours with this attraction- If you are interested in taking a Shanghai tour with a visit to World Financial Center; if you need a private tour and an English-speaking tour guide to show you around Shanghai; China Odyssey Tours is here and ready to help.
Welcome to contact us to customize a China tour including this attraction.
What Our Clients Say
CONTACT A TRAVEL EXPERT
1-to-1 Service | Reply within 24hrs | Expert's Advice
SUBSCRIBE TO WIN A FREE TOUR
Subscribe to our newsletter for a chance to win a free 12-day China tour! And more insider travel news, exclusive offers, and inspiration will be sent straight to your inbox.