About This Trip
Dongchuan Red Land, close to Kunming, is acclaimed as "God's palette". Having a range of hundreds of kilometers, it is one of the most typical red soil lands in the world. It is an ideal destination for photographers and hikers. This 2-day extension tour will take you to this precious land. Taking a private car and driving for about 2 hours, you'll get to Dongchuan. You may have a chance to take photos of the beautiful sunset and sunrise.
- 1Kunming - DongchuanPrivate Car from Kunming to Dongchuan, Enjoy a Panorama View of the Laterite Fields
- 2Dongchuan - KunmingSunrise at the Damakan, Jinxiu Garden, Qicai Slope, Yuepu Hollow, Yueliang Field, Private Car from Dongchuan to Kunming
Day 1: Beautiful Sunset, Kunming - Dongchuan
In the morning, drive to Dongchuan. Upon arrival, enjoy a stunning panorama view of the laterite fields (Red Land). If time permits, you could walk nearby to take photos of the beautiful sunset. Overnight at a local hostel.
Day 2: Dongchuan - Kunming, Laterite Fields
Today, you will get up early in the morning and have a chance to take pictures of the sunrise at the Damakan. After that, go on photographing at the scenic spots, such as Jinxiu Garden, Qicai Slope, Yuepu Hollow, Yueliang Field, the ancient tree, etc.
In the afternoon, return to Kunming.
- B L
What Our Clients Say
How It Works
- Tell us your tour ideas Complete our inquiry form
- Discuss with a travel specialist Customize your itinerary
- Securely book your tour Confirm when you're satisfied