About This Trip
With this off-the-beaten-track tour of Yunnan, you'll travel through Kunming and Jianshui. After admiring the landscape of the Stone Forest, you'll proceed to Jianshui. You'll learn about the history and culture of this ancient city by visiting the Temple of Confucius, Garden of the Family Zhu, Jianshui Old Town, Zhang Family Garden, and Twin Dragon Bridge.
- 1Kunming - JianshuiStone Forest
- 2JianshuiChaoyang Gateway, Temple of Confucius, Garden of the Family Zhu, Jianshui Old Town
- 3Jianshui - KunmingZhang Family Garden, Twin Dragon Bridge
Day 1: Stone Forest, Kunming - Jianshui
On this day you will be driven to the amazing Stone Forest, formed by karst two million to thirty mullion years ago. It is said that a visit to Kunming is incomplete without stopping at the Stone Forest. After that, you will be driven to Jianshui.
Day 2: Jianshui Highlights
This day will be a full one. In the morning, pay a visit to the Chaoyang Gateway and see seniors taking morning exercises and local people having bird fighting on the square. The Temple of Confucius will be next, the Garden of the Family Zhu and the Jianshui old town.
- B L
Day 3: Zhang Family Garden, Jianshui - Kunming
This morning you will be driven to Tuanshan Village to visit the awe-inspiring Zhang Family Garden. Next, have a leisure stroll on the wonderful Twin Dragon Bridge before being escorted to Kunming.
- B L
Day 4: Kunming, Departure
On this day you will be free until your tour guide meets you and escorts you to the Kunming for your onward flight.
What Our Clients Say
How It Works
- Tell us your tour ideas Complete our inquiry form
- Discuss with a travel specialist Customize your itinerary
- Securely book your tour Confirm when you're satisfied