Planning a family trip to China but concerned that the standard itinerary designed for adults may bore your children? We created a variety of kid-friendly tours with educational, culturally immersive, and enjoyable activities, to ensure that you and your children have an unforgettable vacation. Each itinerary can be customized to meet your family's specific interests and requirements.
- Hotels & restaurants friendly to families with kids
- Licensed driver & private car in each destination
- Kid-friendly tour guides with patience and responsibility
- Moderately paced tours to suit your children's age
Most Popular Family Tours
Family Tours to Single City
What Our Clients Say
CONTACT A TRAVEL EXPERT
1-to-1 Service | Reply within 24hrs | Expert's Advice
Top FAQs for Family Tours
- What is the best time for families with kids to visit China? If you travel with infants or toddlers, avoid the cold winter (December, January, and February) and the hot months of summer (July and August). However for teenagers, just go when you can and make good preparations. China awaits you all year round.
- What standard can I expect the accommodation to be? We usually pick hotels that have safe and good locations, facilities, and English-speaking staff. There is a range of accommodation that you can choose from to match your tastes and budget, including apartment hotels. Depending on your needs and availability, we can arrange king rooms with an extra bed, adjoining rooms, and connecting rooms for you.
- How safe are these trips for families? The safety of the client is our top priority. Activities included in our family tours are mostly centered on children and have been tested by thousands of family travelers. There are no dangerous elements in our tours. There would be some walking involved but usually no more than 2 hours. You can just talk with your guide anytime your kids need a rest. In addition, since our tours are privately guided and tailor-made, your guide and driver can focus on and take good care of you and your family during the tour. The itinerary is highly flexible; your guide can help adjust it when necessary. For example, if any of your family members feel uncomfortable, we can alter the itinerary for them to take a good rest. In short, you will be in the safe hands of the Odynovo team no matter what happens along the way.
- Can we make traditional Chinese food with a local family? Yes, we can arrange a family visit for you, which includes making home-cooked food with the local family. You can visit the local market to select ingredients, try your hand at making traditional Chinese food such as dumplings and hand-stretched noodles, and finally enjoy your own creation. It will be an amazing experience you'll always remember.
- What's the minimum age for children on a trip? We don't have a strict age requirement. Your kids can travel with us as long as they are allowed to fly by the airlines. However, we do not recommend traveling with babies of less than one-year-old as they can be more prone to acclimatization problems.
More Popular China Theme Tours
China City Breaks
Interested in a tour of a single city in China? Here are some of China's most visited cities that just might strike your fancy. No matter if you want a basic overview of the city or a more in-depth look at it, our experts can make an itinerary that fits your needs.