Many people have become more conservative in their travel spending since economy is a concern. But savvy travelers know quality tours do not have to be expensive. It is the time to spend wisely and shop for value.
If you prefer to travel with professional support and service while looking for reasonable prices, you have just found the right place. Our China Odyssey Tours team can make this happen.
* You will enjoy private transfers throughout your trip unless otherwise agreed upon.
* All vans arranged by China Odyssey Tours (COT) are expected to be in good conditions.
* Domestic China flights (incl. Hong Kong, Macau, Tibet); International flights upon request.
* Well dressed and non-smoking.
* You will have different tour guides at each destination. They will meet you at airports, train stations, piers or hotels; holding COT's greeting board with your name on it.
* Drivers are prohibited from chatting or smoking when driving.
* Your private tour will depart on any date at your convenience and is exclusive for you and your families or friends. No strangers in your group. No limit on the number of people (If you travel alone, the cost would be more expensive, invite more friends join you).
* Your tour will be operated and arranged according to your itinerary. You are free to travel at your own pace and flexible regarding additional stops.
* Your tour guide will double check the itinerary with you when you meet, so if there is any difference we can make a quick adjustment.
* There may be additional charges if you decide to visit a location, see shows or performances that is not specified in the itinerary.
* COT makes arrangements with a wide selection of hotels, from budget to luxurious, botique to chain brands, to meet every client's needs. All hotels are clean, secure and comfortable.
* Additional cost will be on your own if you make any change after tour settlement.
Normally we include two meals (breakfast & lunch) each day upon your dining request. Unless otherwise requested, the dinner is left to your own arrangement; you may take this opportunity for a little food adventure.
* Breakfasts usually are served at the hotel where you stay; can be in western style, Chinese style, or a combination depending on your hotel.
* Lunches are a la carte at local restaurants whenever possible, usually Chinese food is served with sanitation guaranteed. Please note in some remote regions it’s simply hard to arrange a decent a la carte meal, then lunch will be at a local tourist restaurant or a local family.
* Your tour guide will help you make the order as waiters’ English capacity at local restaurants do varies.
* Please tell your travel consultant and tour guide in advance if you have any specific requirements regarding meals.
Your comfort and safety are our absolute priority all the time.
In case of any emergency, the following phone contacts are available.
|Police: 110||Fire: 119||Hospital: 120||Traffic: 122|
* Your travel consultant with his/her mobile phone in 24 hours.
* Australia office: (02) 8599 4411 / (04) 3171 4700 (9: 00am-5: 00pm; Local Time); China office: +86 773 5830803 (9: 00am-5: 00pm; Beijing Time); Tailand office: 6620015575 (9: 00am-5: 00pm; Local Time)
* Manager Sophie Lu: +8615907870734 (24 Hours)
Personalized trip proposal
Satisfaction guaranteed trip plan
Flexible travel date
Private guide & car
24/7 customer care