* You will enjoy private transfers throughout your trip unless otherwise agreed upon.
* All vans arranged by China Odyssey Tours (COT) are expected to be in good conditions.
* Domestic China flights (incl. Hong Kong, Macau, Tibet); International flights upon request.
Your Tour Guides & Drivers
* Well dressed and non-smoking.
* You will have different tour guides at each destination. They will meet you at airports, train stations, piers or hotels; holding COT's greeting board with your name on it.
* Drivers are prohibited from chatting or smoking when driving.
* Your private tour will depart on any date at your convenience and is exclusive for you and your families or friends. No strangers in your group. No limit on the number of people (If you travel alone, the cost would be more expensive, invite more friends join you).
* Your tour will be operated and arranged according to your itinerary. You are free to travel at your own pace and flexible regarding additional stops.
* Your tour guide will double check the itinerary with you when you meet, so if there is any difference we can make a quick adjustment.
* There may be additional charges if you decide to visit a location, see shows or performances that is not specified in the itinerary.
* COT makes arrangements with a wide selection of hotels, from budget to luxurious, botique to chain brands, to meet every client's needs. All hotels are clean, secure and comfortable.
* Additional cost will be on your own if you make any change after tour settlement.
we include two meals (breakfast & lunch) each day upon your dining request.
Unless otherwise requested, the dinner is left to your own arrangement; you may
take this opportunity for a little food adventure.
* Breakfasts usually
are served at the hotel where you stay; can be in western style, Chinese style,
or a combination depending on your hotel.
* Lunches are a la
carte at local restaurants whenever possible, usually Chinese food is served with
sanitation guaranteed. Please note in
some remote regions it’s simply hard to arrange a decent a la carte meal, then lunch
will be at a local tourist restaurant or a local family.
* Your tour guide
will help you make the order as waiters’ English capacity at local restaurants do
* Please tell your travel consultant and tour guide in advance if you have any specific requirements regarding meals.
Normally we arrange one or two shopping stops at each destination. At these shops you can buy genuine, high quality local specialties at a reasonable price. These shopping opportunities are according to your own desires; there will be no forced shopping.
Safety & Emergency Procedures
Your comfort and safety are our absolute priority all the time.
In case of any emergency, the following phone contacts are available.
You Can Always Contact Us At:
* Your travel consultant with his/her mobile phone in 24 hours.
* China Odyssey Tours office: +86 773 5854000 or 5854006 (Work time: 09:00-18:00; Beijing Time)
* Manager Sophie Lu: +8615907870734 (24 Hours)
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Beijing Local Office:
Add: Room1328, Aviation Building No. Jia2 Xidawanglu, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China. Zip Code 100025
Phone: 010-85975119, Fax: 010-85966763
* Shanghai Local Office:
Add: Room 1101B(E), Building 1539, Pudong Ave. Shanghai, China. Zip Code 200135
Phone: 021-58516342, Fax: 021-58512971