Users are not required to register on the Chin Odyssey Tours website in order to use it. Our commitment is to provide you with the opportunity to opt in, check or correct any information you have submitted on-line to China Odyssey Tours or any of its affiliates or partners. If you wish to do this, please refer to the appropriate page to review this information and/or request a correction or write to us at the above address.
1) How is my personal information collected through tour bookings?When you make a tour booking with us, China Odyssey Tours will need to use personal information for you and other passengers involved in your booking. This personal information may include each customer's name, address, phone number, email address, passport number, credit/debit card number and sensitive information such as health, medical, dietary, mobility, religious or other special requirements. This personal information may be passed on to other suppliers of your travel arrangements in addition to public authorities (such as customs and immigration office), security and credit checking organizations, and otherwise as permitted or required by law.
2) How is my personal information collected through the website?The purpose of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you interact with China Odyssey Tours website. This policy will explain in a broad sense, just how personal information may be collected via our website, and how this information contributes to the development of the China Odyssey Tours website.
You can access our home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data, save information collected by cookies that we use.
3) Which personal information is collected through the website?When you are submitting information to our website for the purposes of an enquiry, we will usually collect details such as your name, e-mail address, personal interests and needs. Some of this information is essential for us to be able to identify accurately who is using the service so that we may be able to respond to your requests, and as such is indicated by mandatory fields. Mandatory information requirements are clearly identified and denoted by an asterisk (*). You will also be prompted when submitting a form if mandatory data has not been submitted.
Other types of information, such as your age and gender, are collected to help us plan the tour arrangement for you, and know who is using our website and what their interests are. This type of information is optional; you only need to fill it in if you wish to do so.
Generally, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information when you:
• send us your comments or suggestions
• create a link to the China Odyssey Tours site
• register for China Odyssey Tours services
• subscribe to China Odyssey Tours Newsletter or E-magazine
• request sales and advertising information
• submit an enquiry
4) What is the purpose of processing my personal information?We will use your information for the purpose of fulfilling orders placed by you, processing any other transactions authorized or made by you with us, informing you of special offers and providing other marketing information to you which we think you may find of interest, and undertaking product or customer research/development and for other sales, editorial and marketing purposes.
The information we gather from your use of our website enables us to provide better services, which are tailored to your needs. For example, recording usage patterns help us identify the areas of our website that are popular and those that are not. The data, which is gathered, is aggregated for analysis by China Odyssey Tours. Identifiable characteristics and the user's name remain anonymous.
We use information that you submit via an on-line form from our website in any one of the following ways:
• to make changes to your profile at your request
• to register information at your request
• to respond to your submission or enquiry
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message or disclose it to us.
1) To whom is my personal information provided?We may also provide personal information to contractors who provide services to or for us (e.g., sending mail, processing payments, providing marketing assistance). This may involve sending personal information (including sensitive information) to area that may not afford high levels of protection of personal information.
If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, we cannot process your booking. In making a tour booking with us, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons.
When booking a tour, the information you provide will be passed on to the principal and to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements. The information may also be provided to public authorities such as customs or immigration office. We will only pass your information on to persons responsible for your travel arrangements. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us, such as details of any disabilities or dietary/religious requirements. In making a booking, you consent to this information being passed on to relevant persons. Where the data might be passed on for marketing purposes, you have the right to opt in to future marketing.
Any bookings made globally will be made with Guilin Tang Dynasty Tours Co. Ltd.
Click here for more information on Booking Conditions.
2) Who may process my personal information?Your personal information (which includes your name, address and any other details you provide to us which concern you as an individual) may be processed both by us and by other companies within our group. We will share your information with our e-commerce partners and sister brand with whom we work, who may use it to send you promotional information and travel destination information which they think may be of interest to you.
By entering this website you are indicating your agreement with these terms and your consent to the transfer of your information to areas not designated as having an adequate system of data protection.
1) Credit Card PaymentThough online payment with your international credit card is not applicable in China yet, you do can pay for your tour with your credit card through Bank of China via its worldwide network and established relationship with leading banking systems worldwide. We don't request you give us your credit card information through internet. Instead of paying us, you just need to simply click here, follow the instructions to fill out the form and then send us a fax of it. We guarantee we'll destroy the fax paper having your credit card information after we complete the proper payment procedure. In this case you don't have to worry about the online security for the payment.
2) Security measuresWe have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorized destruction or accidental loss. We also use our commercially reasonable efforts to be sure that third parties who work with us agreeing to protect personal information that they must access in order to serve our site and our visitors.
Any of our newsletter or web-zine that we send you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that subscription. Simply follow the indications in the e-mail.
1) Disclosure of informationIn the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed over us or all or any part of our assets that insolvency practitioner may transfer your information to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy. We undertake not to provide your personal information to third parties save in accordance with this policy.
2) CopyrightAll website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are Copyright © 2004 - 2011 China Odyssey Tours. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
3) Disclaimer of Warranty and LiabilityThe following provisions may be curtailed or disallowed by the laws of the country in which the person accessing this website is situated. In such case, the terms hereof are to be read as excluding or limiting such term so as to satisfy such jurisdiction.
We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. We have no liability whatsoever in respect of any use which you make of such information.
The information provided on this website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to ordering any products or services from us that they are suitable for your purposes.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this website.
All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
Neither we nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages and howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you linking to any other website from this website.
These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and [for our benefit] you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
4) Consent and enquiriesBy entering this website you are indicating your agreement with these terms. If you do not accept these terms, please leave this website now.
The website is owned, managed and operated by Guilin Tang Dynasty Tours Co. Ltd.
Address: Room 218, Building 6, No.11 Huixian Road, Qixing District, Guilin, China.
Telephone: (86)773-5854000 or 5854006