Guizhou Province located in the southwest of China has just recently been discovered by visitors. The province is rich in natural wonders and ethnic minority cultures. The many different ethnic minority groups living in Guizhou has kept their ancient traditions alive and has remained relatively untouched by the modern world. Most of these minority groups have chosen to build their villages in the provinces most beautiful locations making them even more beautiful. Guizhou is a province filled with wonders that is just waiting to be discovered.
- Witness the colorful cultures of Guizhou's ethnic minority groups
- Travel to many different ethnic villages to witness the minority people lives
- See the colorful clothing still being worn by some of China's most interesting minority groups
- Travel to Huangguoshu Waterfall and see why it is one of the most famous waterfalls in the world
- Be welcomed to participate in Guizhou's colorful minority festivals
- Visit Guiyang's beautiful ancient Jiaxiu Tower, and Wenchang Pavilion
- Explore Dragon Palace Cave, and discover the home of China's fabled dragon
- Discover the culinary delight that is Guizhou's unique cuisine
- Experience Guizhou's famous opera and be carried away by its legends, costumes and music
- Explore the natural wonders that are waiting for you in Guizhou Province
Suggested Tour Itineraries
China Odyssey Tours provides different level tours which highlight the many colorful minority groups that live there. We can provide you with both pre-designed tour packages, or you can custom design your own tour to meet your every need.
1. Entry Level
3 Nights & 4 Days Guizhou Highlight Tour
2. Interest Level
4 Nights & 5 Days Guizhou Minority Exploration Tour
Tips: Based on this tour itinerary, you may add on different festivals of Miao Minority to highlight your Guizhou tour, such as Miao’s New Year Festival, Miao People’s Lusheng Festival, Gulong Miao People’s Lusheng Festival, Sister’s Meal Festival, and Dragon Boat Festival, etc. 9 Nights & 10 Days Guizhou Highlights Tour extension to Guilin.
3. Professional Level
7 Nights & 8 Days Hiking & Cultural Tour of Guizhou
Tips: Based on this tour itinerary, you may add on some activities to highlight your Guizhou tour, such as visiting Miao villages, or hike to a Miao family to get a deep understanding of the charm of Miao Minority.
Planning a trip to Guizhou? China Odyssey Tours provides many kinds of tours which highlight the many colorful minority groups that live there. We can provide you with both pre-designed tour packages, or you can custom design your own tour to meet your every need.
Guizhou Extension Tours
Interested in seeing more of China's ethnic minority culture? We also offer these tours to Guizhou with extensions to Longsheng and Sanjiang, home to many of Guangxi's minority groups. We can also customize your tour to add any extension destination you desire.
China Odyssey Tours provide "private tours" in Guizhou and other cities all over China. We will design your trip according to your needs and budget. During the tour, you will have a knowledgeable local guide, a licensed driver and a comfortable vehicle at your service.Easy steps for how to book a private Guizhou tour:
- Send us a confirmation email informing us you agree to your itinerary and price.
- Pay a deposit of 2,000RMB per person.
- Once we receive your deposit, we will make all the reservations according to your itinerary.
- If you are ready to book a Guizhou Tour now, please send us an inquiry using our online inquiry form. This is not a commitment and costs no money.